Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is a part of the Toronto-based Four Seasons chain of luxury hotels and resorts. Four Seasons Hotel Chicago, an American Automobile Association (AAA) Five Diamond and Mobil Five Star hotel, offers one of Chicago's best restaurants and lounges, according to Condé Nast Traveler. It is located in the heart of downtown Chicago overlooking Lake Michigan. The Magnificent Mile is at the street level of the hotel and the hotel is located near a number of cultural, shopping and sports related attractions.
Check-in time starts at: 3 PM Check-out time is: Noon
* Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
* Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
* Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
* Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
* Pets accepted
* DVD player
* CD player
* Hypo-allergenic bedding available
* Complimentary newspaper
* Air conditioning
* Voice mail
* Daily housekeeping
* Turndown service
* Hair dryer
* Iron/ironing board
* In-room safe
* Flat-panel television
* Wireless high-speed Internet access (complimentary)
Four Seasons Chicago includes a spa, fitness center, and 50-foot indoor swimming pool with a domed glass ceiling. A 24-hour business center is available.
Seasons Restaurant serves French-inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Seasons Lounge provides lunch buffets and afternoon tea. In-room dining is available all day.
* 24-hour front desk
* Air-conditioned public areas
* Multiple conference/meeting rooms
* Swimming pool - indoor
* Fitness facilities
* Hair salon
* Business center
* Complimentary newspapers in lobby
* Concierge desk
* Currency exchange
* Dry cleaning/laundry service
* Wireless (high-speed) Internet access - complimentary
* Multilingual staff
* Valet parking
* Restaurant(s) in hotel
* Room service (24 hours)
* Safe-deposit box - front desk
* Spa services on site
* Spa tub
I had a terrific 5 night stay with my wife and 3 kids (ages 9, 7 and 5). We booked an executive suite with 2 double beds; upon arrival to our room on the 41st floor I was struck by the amazing view... Lake Michigan and the Hancock Building right across the street. The room was spacious and comfortable.
I am a consistent Four Seasons customer and have rarely been let down by the standards that Mr Sharp has so keenly held. This is just one more sublime holiday in a wonderful setting ... that being the Four Seasons Chicago. Everyone was kind and efficient .
We recently stayed 3 nights at the Four Seasons and were extremely happy with our stay. We were upgraded to a nice Suite on the 37th floor with a great view of the lake. We loved every aspect: the service, the decor, the food at the bistro, the location, the spa etc.